sábado, 24 de diciembre de 2016

How To Get Rid Of A Cold Sore - 5 Natural Remedies

https://a-ads.com?partner=234368

https://a-ads.com?partner=234368
https://a-ads.com?partner=234368














[ad_1]

Have you also had cold sores? You want to know how to get rid of a cold sore, because there is no cure, as we all know... Just remedies until the next break out. I have tested out 5 different products, so here is my take on them and how they might be useful to you. Note I am not a doctor, but some of these might help you ask the right questions to the right people.

1- Natrum muriaticum.

This is also known as Nat mur. I would recommend it if you have cold sores in the early stages. The early stages being before any white liquid starts to show. I found it caused me to have chapped lips, but was very very good. Although it was not a really fast remedy.

2- Sepia.

This is Cuttlefish ink. It worked ok, nothing exceptional, but I"ve read some places it is good for pregnant women or people that are depressed. Try it out, you never know it might be good for you...

3- Rhus toxicodendron.

This is what you would call poison ivy. I know! I know! Why would I put poison Ivy on my face? Well good question! It was proposed to me, and it was very painful. I did not like it at all. Although it is recommended to "finish off" a cold sore. I just wanted to talk about it since it seems to have worked with some people.

4- Hepar sulphuris calcareum.

This is also called calcium sulphide. It helped also as much as the Natrum muriaticum. I liked this one too. I think this type of treatment is for bad infections, it even supposedly helps to prevent having to take antibiotics.

5- Dulcamara.

I tride this and found it pretty useless... I finished by taking the Natrum Muriaticum. I am guessing it was probably not for my type of cold sore... It seems it might be used for bad cases, where scracthing causes bleeding or women in menses or even for cold sores appearing when the temperature is humid (when comes rain and such).

All in all, homeopathic treatments worked sometimes, but not as fast as I would like.

I wanted to know how to get rid of a cold sore FAST, but finally only found out how to get rid of a cold sore period.



[ad_2]

Source by Zachary Scott


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario