viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2016

How Often Do You Check Your Bank Accounts?

https://a-ads.com?partner=234368

https://a-ads.com?partner=234368
https://a-ads.com?partner=234368














[ad_1]

How often do you check your  bank  accounts? It"s okay, you can be honest. I promise not to make fun of you. My promise in return is to share with you on how often I check my  bank  accounts. So, do you check "em once a day? Twice a day? Once a week? Once a month? Fortunately there is no right or wrong answer here. It"s your  banking , time and money, so do as you please.

I like to check mine typically once a day. Two or three times on paydays. Typically I wake up, wipe the drool off my face and log into my online  banking  to start my morning off right. It gives me a peace of mind to make sure the money is still there, the right withdrawals happened, deposits are in place and that there is no funny activity. After checking my money situation out, next I take a sip of coffee (which has already been prepared for me by my fancy coffee maker) and log in to see my blog stats. Totally double the pleasure.;)

In some ways you can say I"m addicted to my blog stats and online  banking  accounts. However, there are good reasons to log on to your online  banking  accounts more frequently than not:

Playing the Game of Error Catching

You work hard for your money, and the last thing you want is your money or someone else taking advantage of your hard earned money. We"re all human and we make mistakes, and so do the computers. No system, policy or procedure is perfect. The only way to catch errors is to view your accounts often enough. Logging on once a month won"t do the truck I assure you.

The annoying part is that you have to keep checking your accounts for someones accidental errors that could possibly be costing you money. Errors are made all the time and the only way to reduce the errors is by keeping tabs on your  banking  accounts.

Motivation 101

I"m not sure about you, but I get motivated after logging into my online  bank  accounts. Coincidentally I get the same feeling after logging into my blogging stats. It gives me that extra "umff" and the "OK" that I"m doing something right.

Whether it"s debt, savings, RRSPs, TFSAs or other investment accounts, you too will get motivated when you see those numbers moving in a direction that you want. Seeing those amounts go up little by little every week, or your debt go down down down, is some powerful stuff.

Take today for example. I logged in this morning and saw that my RRSP account made it over the $2,000 mark. It turned me on and inspired me to write this mini post. I"m proud of my mini bi-weekly contributions and seeing a nice round number like that makes it all worth while.

It doesn"t matter who you  bank  with, whether it be a large financial institution such a Discover online  banking  or your local credit union online  banking  you can always get inspired. The beauty of saving money (and never touching it) is that it only moves in one direction - UP!

I"ll be honest here, I"m not trying to burst your bubble, but saving money and never touching it is an acquired skill. The faster you grasp it, begin to do it and breathe it every day - the more savings you"ll acquire faster. You"re probably thinking right now; "Give me some cool-aid that this guy is drinking, because this is obvious" and I agree with you, unfortunately I don"t have any cool-aid to share with you, because I ain"t drinking any. I"m buying this simple idea now and have been for the past....almost two years now. I just wish I bought into this simple idea long ago.

So that"s why I check my accounts every single day. I like knowing what my money is up to, and I want as much motivation as I can get. It only takes 30 seconds of my time and the motivation is priceless.

So, back to you: How often do you check your  bank  accounts?



[ad_2]

Source by Eddie Kadic


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario